Spring forward, Fall back. This Sunday at 2AM, your clocks go back one hour.
There are a lot of great ways to maximize your extra hour:
- SLEEP. This one's kind of obvious. There is nothing better in this world than to catch an extra hour of zzz's!
- Take a hot bubble bath, especially with this winter weather rolling in. This is also a great opportunity to throw in one of those trendy new bath bombs. Get the chocolate, set up your laptop or iPad and watch your favourite show while slowly turning into a cozy human raisin.
- Get that one chore out of the way that you've been avoiding for the past 3 months because you 'didn't have time'... well now you do, an extra hour in fact. You'll feel better once it's done.
- Get a babysitter to watch the kids and meet up with a friend you've been dying to see for a while now, or spend some quality time with your better half.
- Hit the gym! This is one of the greatest ways to spend your extra time because not only are you benefitting your body, but you'll be left with an endorphin high and a great rest of your day.
- Enjoy a family activity such as going for a walk, watching a movie, or playing a game.
- Unwind with a glass of red and a cheese platter.
- Get your winter tires put on.
- Do absolutely nothing and love every minute of it.