Summer is all about getting outside and taking advantage of the sunshine and what better way to do that than to take the dogs for an extended walk? Or put a tiny kitty harness on your feline friend and let them explore the neighborhood?
My cats, Nova and Kylo, are indoor cats and don't get to see much of the outdoors beyond our balcony. Our 1-year-old puppy Willow LOVES to be outside and with summer here and plenty of greenspace by our place, she gets to run and enjoy the sunshine while it's here!
For all pooches of Airdrie, here are some dog parks to take them to:
- Nose Creek Off-Leash Park
- Big Springs Off-Leash Park
- Small Dog Park (30lbs and under) in East Lake
- Kings Heights Off-Leash Park
- Off-Leash Dog Park in Hillcrest
What are you doing this summer to keep your pets entertained?